Our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Your safety and wellbeing have always been and continue to be our top priorities. In these uncertain times, we’re looking after our guests, employees and community by implementing preventative measures to ensure our hotel remains COVID-19 free. We’re following the strictest CDC-recommended cleaning methods & utilizing cutting edge technologies to keep our hotel safe.
HEALTH & SAFETY
In the best interest of our valued guests and employees, the use of face coverings is required in all common areas of our hotel. Compliance with the use of face coverings and the social distancing guidelines listed below are required by City of Miami Beach regulations and are mandatory while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you to a safe visit!
PROTOCOLS: We are providing a safe & clean environment through:
• Disinfectant foggers used in each room prior to guest arrival, using the highest classification of disinfectants recommended by the CDC & WHO
• UV light sanitizer for key card sterilization
• Acrylic guards at front guest
• Mandatory personal protective equipment for employees, including masks & gloves
• Social distance markers for floors in elevators & public spaces
• Daily monitoring of employee health through temperature checks and health logs
• Sanitizing gel in lobby
• Soap station at pool showers
• Contactless payment
• Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfecting throughout the hotel
• Training of employees according to CDC protocols
• Reinforcement of personal hygiene, proper hand-washing & use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers
• Increased communication with our partners & government public health agencies
COVID TESTING: FREE & EASY
It’s quick and easy to get a free Covid test in South Beach! Located close by at the Miami Beach Convention Center, you can walk up for an Antigen Rapid Test and receive results within 15 minutes, or either walk or drive through for a PCR test and receive results within 3 days! Tests are free, no appointments are necessary, and visitors from all states and countries are welcome.
In these uncertain times, we’re instating a flexible cancellation policy. If you’re looking to cancel your booking and need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Out of an abundance of caution, we’ve temporarily suspended our airport shuttle and complimentary breakfast services to help stem the spread of COVID-19.
We want you to feel at home and at ease when you stay with us. Our hotel is a small, boutique hotel with no risk of crowding and a dedicated staff committed to the most stringent cleaning methods. We’re ahead of the curve with industry best practices and are following any and all CDC recommendations. We are using cleaning procedures and disinfection products which have proven effective in minimizing the spread of coronavirus, along with other viruses and contagions. We will continue to closely monitor the Novel Coronavirus outbreak and work to implement measures to minimize risk of transmission and ensure that our hotels, employees, and guests are safe and well taken care of.
If you have any further questions about our coronavirus response, don’t hesitate to contact us directly. We will be happy to answer your queries.